Skip to main content
How Do I Create a Course?
- Go to http://bbrequest.wwu.edu
- Have your CRNs ready and select Create A Course
- Repeat for each course you are teaching this term
How Do I Login to Blackboard?
- Open your web browser, then type the following address in the Location box with your web browser:
- Select Login. Enter your username and password:
- Username: is your universal username, the same username you use for your Outlook accounts.
- Password: your password is the same as for your Outlook login. If you are having problems with your password, you can contact the ATUS Helpdesk at (360) 650-3333, or email@example.com.
- Select Login. You will be directed to your Blackboard courses page, which lists all of the current Blackboard courses that you are instructor for. To access one of these courses, simply click on the link to that course.
Logging into Blackboard
2013 Western Washington University : page updated