Upload a Document to Print Using EveryonePrint
From your laptop or mobile device with local or cloud file storage, upload and print the following file types: Microsoft Office, PDF, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF. Use Email Print for other file formats.
Prints will be charged to your WWU Print Balance
- Go to https://evprint.wwu.edu
- Log in using your universal ID and password
- On the My Print Jobs tab, click Browse to select the file to print, then click Open
- Click Next to upload the document to the EveryonePrint system
- Optional - Click Advanced to
- print more than 1 copy
- a range of pages
- choose single-sided printing
Note: Printing to a black and white printer costs $0.05 per page. Printing to a color printer costs $0.25 per page even if you select "print in black/white..."
- Select the EveryonePrint printer
- Release your print job using the Print Release Station near the printer
To cancel printing, click Delete on the right side of the window. If Delete is not available, click Refresh.
For additional information or to report problems, please contact the ATUS Help Desk, email@example.com, 360.650.3333
Haggard Hall 123 or AW 310.