Print a Web Page Using EveryonePrint
Prints will be charged to your WWU Print Balance
- Go to https://evprint.wwu.edu
- Log in using your universal ID and password.
- Click the Web Print tab.
- In the Web Address To Print box, input or copy/paste the url of the page to be printed, then click Next.
- Click the My Print Jobs tab
- Select the EveryonePrint printer.
- Release your print job using the Print Release Station near the printer.
Some secure web pages may not print using this method due to a required log in/password. Those pages can be saved in PDF format and uploaded.
To cancel printing, click Delete on the right side of the window. If Delete is not available, click Refresh.
For additional information or to report problems, please contact the ATUS Help Desk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 360.650.3333
Haggard Hall 123 or AW 310.