ATUS Customer Service Values
- We will treat each other with courtesy, civility, cordiality and respect in all our relations.
- We will “own” responsibility for client problems that come to our attention.
- We will be mindful that we are using our technical knowledge to solve educational problems, not using technology for its own sake.
- We will try to approach change as a way to discover better ways to solve problems. We will not oppose change merely out of habit.
- We will strive to solve problems through a planned, coordinated, team approach.
- We will communicate about problems in a timely, clear, and cordial manner, in search of constructive solutions to those problems.
- We will strive to make it easy for our clients to understand and use our services.
- We will be aware at all times that we are one organization working together to achieve shared organizational goals.