Connecting to WWU Drives with Mac OSX (On Campus)
If you are trying to access these drives from off-campus, you will need to install and run the Cisco VPN client first.
Mac OSX 10.5, 10.6
- Download and install WWU security certificate here.
- Download and install WWU's "Network Drives" Automator script at: here.
- Under Applications, run the "Network" script and your WWU drive will be mapped.
Set Finder to show your connected drives on your desktop by going to Finder --> Preferences --> General Tab and selecting "Connected Servers."
Mac OSX 10.4
You will need to map the drives manually.
- Select Go > Connect to server
- Enter the following for the Server Address:
- U (Home): smb://msfs-stuX.univ.dir.wwu.edu/stuX/username where X= the server you are on, username= your username
- P (Facshare): smb://msfs-facshare.univ.dir.wwu.edu/facshare
- S (Class): smb://msfs-class1.univ.dir.wwu.edu/class1
- X (Software): smb://msfs-software.univ.dir.wwu.edu/software
- V (CampusWeb): smb://msfs-campusweb.univ.dir.wwu.edu:139/www.wwu.edu
If you need to know what User server you are on, or have any questions, please contact the ATUS Help Desk at 360.650.3333 or email@example.com.