Connecting to WWU Drives with Mac OSX (On Campus)
If you are trying to access these drives from off-campus, you will need to install and run the Cisco VPN client first.
You can automatically map network drives using the scripts below.
- Facshare (P:) Drive
- Software (X:) Drive
- Shared (S:) Drive
- User (U:) Drive
- Set Finder to show your connected drives on your desktop by going to Finder --> Preferences --> General Tab and selecting "Connected Servers."
- Select Go > Connect to server
- Enter the following for the Server Address:
- U (Home) for students: smb://msfs-student.univ.dir.wwu.edu/stu/username
- U (Home) for staff & faculty: smb://msfs-facstaff.univ.dir.wwu.edu/user/username
- P (Facshare): smb://msfs-share.univ.dir.wwu.edu/facshare
- S (Class): smb://msfs-class1.univ.dir.wwu.edu/class1
- X (Software): smb://msfs-util.cts.wwu.edu/software
- V (CampusWeb): smb://msfs-campusweb.univ.dir.wwu.edu:139/www.wwu.edu
If you have any questions, please contact the ATUS Help Desk at 360.650.3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.