ATUS offers a series of Blackboard workshops from introductory through advanced levels. These workshops are typically two hours each and are generally offered in the afternoon on Wednesday and Friday. Please visit http://training.wwu.edu to review and register for these workshops.
The following workshop handouts are available in adobe PDF format:
- Quick Reference Guide
- Level One: Creating Content in Blackboard
- Level Two: Using the Communication Tools
- Level Three: Creating Surveys and Tests in Blackboard
- Level Four: Course Management & Administration
We also offer the following guides (created by Blackboard inc.):
- Quick start: Collaboration
- Quick start: Creating course content
- Quick start: Measuring student performance
- Quick start: Organizing your course
- Quick start: Presenting content
- Blackboard 7 User manual
- Modifying Items for Grade Weighting
- Test creation
- Test options
- Gradebook Icons
- Assignments Vs Drop box
In addition to workshops, our staff can meet with you individually in order to help with issues that are specific to your needs. Please contact us to schedule a consultation.
For support on technical issues with Blackboard or to request a course please visit our Blackboard web page.