Web Access To Outlook Accounts - Finding an Outlook Alias
The alias for a mailbox is displayed in the Outlook Global Address List. If you can log in to your individual Outlook mailbox, you can find the alias for a shared mailbox. If you cannot log in to any Outlook mailbox, contact the ATUS Help Desk at email@example.com or 360.650.3333.
Find an Alias Using Outlook Web Access
- Log in to your Outlook mailbox.
- Click the Address Book icon on the toolbar.
- Enter the name of the mailbox (as listed in the Outlook Global Address List) in the Display Name field and click Find.
- The alias is the third item displayed
Find an Alias Using Outlook
- Log in to an Outlook mailbox.
- Click the Address Book icon on the toolbar or choose Tools, Address Book.
- Double-click the name of the mailbox for which you want the alias.
- The alias is the second item on the right side of the Properties window.