How to Obtain SPSS or Amos for Installation on a Computer that You Own
The IBM SPSS Campus Value Program provides work-at-home rights allowing installation on workstations and/or laptops owned by licensed faculty, staff and students for teaching and non-commercial academic research. The software will be downloaded directly from an IBM website.
1. Request An IBM SPSS Work-at-Home License
Use your WWU email account to Email ATUS Software Services and include
- "I request a work-at-home license for IBM SPSS Statistics software for instructional or non-commercial academic research"
- Your first and last name
- Your academic department or the class(es) for which you will use SPSS
- Whether you use a Windows or Macintosh computer
- If you also want SPSS AMOS
INSTRUCTORS: Contact Software Services if you would like to arrange software access and codes for all the students in your classes
Installation instructions will only be sent to official WWU email addresses
Be sure to use your
@wwu.edu or @students.wwu.edu email address
2. Prepare For Download and Installation
Determine which version to install
- SPSS Statistics 20 will be installed in general university labs and departmental labs for the 2012-2013 academic year. It is recommended for installations that should be the same as lab installations.
3. Installation Process
You will receive by email
- Instructions to create an online IBM ID associated with the WWU SPSS Campus Value License
- Download and installation instructions for SPSS and Amos software
- A unique serial number required to authorize your SPSS license
Back to IBM SPSS main page
For more information, please contact ATUS Software Services, 360.650.3159