Permission to Publish or Display
Permission is requested by _____________________________to reproduce
the following item(s) owned by the Center for Pacific Northwest Studies for the possible
purpose of publication or display.
The applicant intends to use the this reproduction for the following
The applicant agrees that permission, if granted, will be subject to
the following conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, the applicant must use the following credit line in display
and/or publication: Collection title, Center for Pacific Northwest Studies, Western
Washington University, Bellingham WA, 98225-9123.
- Permission is for one-time use only. Applicants may not use reproductions in
subsequent editions or in any other form of publication or display without the submission
and approval of a new application. Applicants may not edit, crop, overprint, or otherwise
alter reproductions. The CPNWS must approve any partial use of a reproduction and the
credit line must acknowledge partial use.
- Documents, photographs and other material owned by CPNWS may be protected by copyright
or a related interest not owned by the CPNWS. It is the responsibility of the applicant to
determine whether any such rights exist, and to obtain the necessary permission for use.
- A fee of $52 for each item will be assessed for any for-profit use of a reproduction in
addition to the cost of reproduction.
- The CPNWS reserves the right to request duplicate copy(s) of the negative(s) Yes____
- Applicant Signature____________________________ Date_____________
- Permission granted by__________________________ Date _____________