The Anthropology program admits Fall Quarter only (or Winter Quarter with advisor permission).
Degree: Master of Arts
College: College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Fall: March 1
- All complete applications received by the deadline will be given full admissions consideration.
- After the deadline, applications may be accepted on a space-available-basis.
- Contact the Graduate School before submitting an application after the deadline.
- WWU Graduate School Application
- Application Fee: $100.00
- Official Transcripts (1 from each institution attended, Unless applicant is a WWU Student)
- Three (3) Letters of Reference
- Statement of Purpose
- GRE scores
- Graduate Teaching Assistantship application (optional).
Please note: Applications will not be forwarded to the department for review until all required materials have been received by the Graduate School.Anthropology Program Website