Educational Administration, Off-Campus
Degree: Master of Education
College: Woodring College of Education
Department: Educational Leadership
Fall: June 1
Winter: October 1
Spring: February 1
Summer: May 1
- All complete applications received by the deadline will be given full admissions consideration.
- Contact the Graduate School before submitting an application after the deadline.
- WWU Graduate School Application
- Application Fee: $100.00
- Official Transcripts (1 from each institution attended, Unless applicant is a WWU Student)
- GRE or MAT scores (not required if you hold an advanced degree - Master's, PhD, JD, MD, etc.)
1. Resume outlining your education and professional history.
2. Letter of application stating 1) why you want to become a school administrator, and 2) defining your goals and objectives as an education leader.
3. One copy of valid Washington State certificate (teacher or educational staff associate). If submitting and ESA certificate, you must include a letter from your supervisor describing your assignment and service that supports successful school-based instructional experience with students.
4. Candidate Information Form
5. OSPI Prerequisite Experience for A Principal's Certificate (Form SPI/CERT 4001F-C)
6. Professional Reference Forms (3): one each from two building-level administrators, and one from a district-level administrator.
Please note: Applications will not be forwarded to the department for review until all required materials have been received by the Graduate School.Educational Administration, Off-Campus Program Website