Master of Music
Degree: Master of Music
College: College of Fine and Performing Arts
Fall: June 1
Winter: October 1
Spring: February 1
Summer: May 1
- All complete applications received by the deadline will be given full admissions consideration.
- Contact the Graduate School before submitting an application after the deadline.
- WWU Graduate School Application
- Application Fee: $100.00
- Official Transcripts (1 from each institution attended, Unless applicant is a WWU Student)
- Three (3) Letters of Reference
- GRE scores
Please see Music Department website (link below)or see "Master of Music" listing on page 78 in Graduate School section of the General catalog for additional requirements specific to area of concentration (Composition, Performance, History and Literature, Conducting, or Music Education).
Please note: Applications will not be forwarded to the department for review until all required materials have been received by the Graduate School.Master of Music Program Website