Mental Health Counseling
Degree: Master of Science
College: College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Fall: February 1
- All complete applications received by the deadline will be given full admissions consideration.
- After the deadline, applications may be accepted on a space-available-basis.
- Contact the Graduate School before submitting an application after the deadline.
- WWU Graduate School Application
- Application Fee: $100.00
- Three (3) Letters of Reference
- Statement of Purpose
- GRE scores (not required if you hold an advanced degree - Master's, PhD, JD, MD, etc.)
- Graduate Teaching Assistantship application (optional).
- General GRE required; GRE subject test in psychology recommended but not required
- Statement of Purpose (formerly referred to as "Counseling Questionnaire") requires applicants to address specific questions. A listing of these questions is available at Statement of Purpose Guidelines
Please note: Applications will not be forwarded to the department for review until all required materials have been received by the Graduate School.Mental Health Counseling Program Website