Political Science - Environmental Studies
The Political Science Graduate Program is not currently accepting new students. The program has been placed in moratorium. For more information about the Political Science Graduate Program please contact the department office or the Graduate Program Advisor: Dr. Amir Abedi, Arntzen Hall 407, 360-650-4143, Amir.Abedi@wwu.edu
Degree: Master of Arts
College: College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Department: Political Science
Fall: February 1
- All complete applications received by the deadline will be given full admissions consideration.
- After the deadline, applications may be accepted on a space-available-basis.
- Contact the Graduate School before submitting an application after the deadline.
- WWU Graduate School Application
- Application Fee: $100.00
- Official Transcripts (1 from each institution attended, Unless applicant is a WWU Student)
- Three (3) Letters of Reference
- Statement of Purpose
- Writing Samples
- GRE scores (not required if you hold an advanced degree - Master's, PhD, JD, MD, etc.)
Students should specify their potential thesis topics and list up to two prospective faculty advisors. Students should also explain their choice of faculty advisors.
Students are admitted into the program only upon agreement of a faculty advisor.
See Political Science faculty research profiles at http://www.wwu.edu/polsci/faculty-staff/index.shtml
Please note: Applications will not be forwarded to the department for review until all required materials have been received by the Graduate School.Political Science - Environmental Studies Program Website