Degree: Master of Education
College: Huxley College of the Environment
Department: Environmental Studies
Fall: June 1
Winter: October 1
Spring: February 1
Summer: May 1
- All complete applications received by the deadline will be given full admissions consideration.
- Contact the Graduate School before submitting an application after the deadline.
- WWU Graduate School Application
- Application Fee: $100.00
- Official Transcripts (1 from each institution attended, Unless applicant is a WWU Student)
- Three (3) Letters of Reference
- Statement of Purpose
- GRE or MAT scores (not required if you hold an advanced degree - Master's, PhD, JD, MD, etc.)
Please note: Applications will not be forwarded to the department for review until all required materials have been received by the Graduate School.Environmental Education Program Website