Archives & Records Management (Certification Only)
The Archives and Records Management (Cert only) program admits Fall Quarter only.
Degree: Not a Degree Program
College: College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Fall: March 1
- All complete applications received by the deadline will be given full admissions consideration.
- After the deadline, applications may be accepted on a space-available-basis.
- Contact the Graduate School before submitting an application after the deadline.
- WWU Graduate School Application
- Application Fee: $100.00
- Official Transcripts (1 from each institution attended, Unless applicant is a WWU Student)
- Three (3) Letters of Reference
- Statement of Purpose
- Writing Samples
- GRE scores (not required if you hold an advanced degree - Master's, PhD, JD, MD, etc.)
- Graduate Teaching Assistantship application (optional).
Please note: Applications will not be forwarded to the department for review until all required materials have been received by the Graduate School.Archives & Records Management (Certification Only) Program Website