The Literacy program admits only in the Winter Quarter of odd-numbered years. The next available admission term for the Literacy program will be Winter Quarter 2015.
Degree: Master of Education
College: Woodring College of Education
Department: Elementary Education
Application Deadline(s):Winter: October 31
- All complete applications received by the deadline will be given full admissions consideration.
- After the deadline, applications may be accepted on a space-available-basis.
- Contact the Graduate School before submitting an application after the deadline.
- WWU Graduate School Application
- Application Fee: $100.00
- Official Transcripts (1 from each institution attended, Unless applicant is a WWU Student)
- Three (3) Letters of Reference
- Statement of Purpose
- GRE or MAT scores (not required if you hold an advanced degree - Master's, PhD, JD, MD, etc.)
One year sucessful K-12 teaching experience required.
The Elementary Ed Dept may contact applicants to schedule an interview during the application review process.
Please note: Applications will not be forwarded to the department for review until all required materials have been received by the Graduate School.Literacy Program Website